DGVox is the flagship product of SpeechLogix. DGVox is designed to record and archive telephone conversations, be it IP, Digital or Analog. DGVox is extensively used to meet recording needs in Call Centers, Banks, Government establishments, Defense, Security, Utilities, Transportation and several other industries. DGVox with its powerful web based user interface allows users to monitor, search and evaluate calls and generate various types of reports and graphs for analysis. DGVox is integrated and tested with most of the market available PBX systems and Voice platforms. DGVox’s scalable architecture make sure that it can be deployed in any industry environment in stand alone or client –server model catering to the needs of Enterprises having multiple offices. DGVox is offered with various hardware platform options.
DGVox Server Specifications
- Channel Capacity
- Available from 4 channels
- Scalable to 1000s of channels
- DGVox is built on a 19’’ rack-mountable industrial chassis
- On-Line Recording Storage Options
- 80,000+ channel hours
- Single 500GB+ drive (higher capacity optional)
- Optional - RAID sub – systems
- Archive Recording
- DVD Writer Storage Options
- Removable HDD, FTP shared drive, EMC
- Intel® Core 2 Duo or higher
- 4GB or higher
- Network Connectivity
- Dual NIC Capable
- Audio Output
- Built - in speakers or external multi-media speakers
- 1/4 inch headphone jack provided
- 90 - 250 VAC, 50/60Hz
- 300 Watts
- Dual Redundant Power Supply (optional)
- Operating Environment
- 0 to 55 C
- 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing @ 40oC
Industrial grade 19’’ rack mountable chassis 4U for Analog Voice logger, Digital Extension Logger, VoIP passive/active Voice loggers.
Industrial grade 19” Rack mountable chassis with LCD display 4U for Analog Voice logger, Radio Recording , Digital Extension Logger, VoIP passive /active Voice loggers
Industrial grade Rack mountable server, Xeon 3.0 GHz processor or higher ,8 GB RAM , 1 TB HDD DualNIC supports 10/100/1000 mbps , Windows 2012 Server 64 bit OS or higher . VoIP Passive Voice logger, VoIP Active Voice logger.
Software_CD (both to be shown together) : DGVox is available as software and CTI hardware which can be easily installed on a hardware with the minimum system specifications provided.